- 1 box (8oz) Bentilia Rotini Pasta
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 cup shelled dry roasted pistachio nut
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While your pasta is cooking, put all of the pesto ingredients in the food processor and puree until smooth, adding oil as needed.
- Add oil and cherry tomatoes in a pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, lemon juice, salt & pepper and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add pesto and the rinsed and drained pasta.
- Top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese and enjoy!