Penne with Roasted Peppers
- 1 box Bentilia Penne
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 sweet peppers, chopped into squares
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh oregano approx. 1/2 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all other ingredients in a pan, toss with olive oil, and bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees. Optional: Add 1/4 cup of marinara sauce to the veggies.
- Combine the roasted ingredients and Bentilia pasta, and enjoy!