Creamy Pumpkin Ziti
- 1 box Bentilia10 Ziti Pasta (225g)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried sage and thyme
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp of salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, add olive oil. Add onions and cook for 2 minutes (until translucent) and then add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin pure and canned coconut milk to the pan and stir well. Add paprika, dried herbs, salt and pepper and cover the pan and let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes, until it thickens up.
- Add cheese and stir well, until melted.
- Turn the heat off and add the cooked ziti to the pan. Mix well and serve immediately.
Similar recipes you might like