Asparagus Leek Macaroni
- 1 bunch (1/2 pound) asparagus, ends chopped
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 2 cups broth
- 1 box Bentilia macaroni
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Blanch peas in broth for 5-10 min, remove peas from pot and preserve broth.
- Melt butter in frying pan, sauté asparagus, leeks, dill & garlic until golden.
- Add cooked peas, dill and pine nuts to frying pan, add salt, pepper, and chili.
- Once the veggies are golden, add the cream & Parmesan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook Bentilia macaroni for 6 minutes, drain and toss with olive oil.
- Add the macaroni to the vegetable mixture along with 2 tablespoons of broth and toss. Serve as a side dish or main course.
Similar recipes you might like