Sausage & Kale Soup
- 1 box Bentilia Elbow Pasta (225g)
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb italian sausage or plant-based alternative
- 1 cup chunky tomato soup
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plant-based alternative (optional)
- Salt, pepper, paprika & dried herbs (to taste)
- In a large pot, heat oil and add chopped onions. Saute for a few minutes and add garlic.
- Add chopped sausages to the pot and stir frequently.
- Once the sausage has cooked through and browned, add spices, chopped carrots tomato sauce & broth.
- Stir well and bring to a simmer. Let it bubble for 10-15 minutes and add pasta.
- When soup is almost ready, add chopped kale and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Top with sour cream (optional), serve & enjoy!
Similar recipes you might like