Nacho Ziti Bake
- 1 box Bentilia 10 Ziti
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (400g) of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teapspoon cayenne chilli pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2-3 cups tortilla chips, slightly broken
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Fresh coriander (optional, to serve)
- Sour cream (optional, to serve)
- Jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional, to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and add peppers. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until fairly soft.
- Add the corn, black beans, tomatoes spices and salt & pepper. Bring to a simmer and leave for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the cream cheese. Stir until cheese has melted. Add pasta and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and cover with grated cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden and crispy.
- Top with sour cream, chopped jalapenos and coriander and enjoy!
Similar recipes you might like