Butternut Squash Mac n’ Cheese
- 1 box Bentilia Elbow Pasta (225g)
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp rosemary & thyme
- 1 cup milk or plant-based alternative (unsweetened)
- 1 cup shredded cheese or plant-based alternative
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large pan, add cubed butternut squash, olive oil, garlic, salt & herbs. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 F.
- Once done, add baked butternut squash, milk and a pinch of salt & pepper to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add butter, butternut squash mixture and shredded cheese. Mix often until cheese has completely melted.
- Transfer cooked pasta and butternut squash sauce to a large casserole dish. Top with more cheese & breadcrumbs.
- Bake on top rack for 20 minutes until topping is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Let it sit for a few minutes. Serve & enjoy!