Fall Harvest Pasta Salad
- 1 box Bentilia Rotini Pasta (8oz)
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 large delicata squash, halved, deseeded, and sliced
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to the package.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a baking sheet, toss brussels sprouts and delicata squash slices in 1 Tbsp of olive then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- In the meantime, add kale to a large bowl and sprinkle salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of oil. Using your hands or kitchen tongs, massage kale thoroughly.
- Add kale, pasta, roasted veggies and the rest of the toppings to a serving bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper if needed and your favorite dressing. Toss to combine and Enjoy!